Assignments and Exam Policies of CINHA
- Assignments and Exams are open book. Exam material comes from the main text book, not from the recommended reading or otherwise indicated.
- Student must obtain minimum of 80% marks in each nutrition subject and in the rest of programs one needs 75% marks to pass in each subject. In case of failure in exam, extra two chances can be given with advanced payment of $100.00 each time.
- There are assignments with most of subjects that after completion has to be sent for its evaluation. Student may submit tests and assignments by mail or e- mail. If you are sending by mail keep a copy of it in case of loss.
- Student's tests and assignments are processed and graded on time. Results are returned to you by e-mail.
- After successful completion of all the assignments of modules of the programs there is a proctored Midterm and Final examination before a diploma is awarded. At present in nutrition programs exams are closed book.
- The student is responsible for locating an appropriate proctor for the examinations, subject to approval by CINHA. The midterm and Final examination will be mailed directly to the proctor. Return postal charge is the responsibility of the student.
- Final examinations may be taken only after all course tests/assignments midterm exam have been completed to CINHA standards and all fees paid. CINHA students are expected to observe a code of strict academic honesty.
- Text book(s) and patterns of the exam can change without the prior notice and under unavoidable circumstances.
- To help student stay on their personal schedule, they will receive a reminder from CINHA if you have not submitted any tests or assignments within 2-3 months.