Master of Herbology
- Grade 12 with interest in in alternative medicine and/or some experience in the health food industry.
- University with 2 years in life sciences and some experience in Holistic Health Sciences.
- B.Sc. in Life Sciences and an interest in alternative medicine.
- For those who are already in profession of Complementary and Alternative Medicine such as Ayurveda Practitioner, Homeopath, Nutritionist, Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, Acupuncturist, Nurse, Physical Fitness Educators, DO, Herbalist, Massage Therapist (with 3-5 years of experience in the profession), etc.
- This course is also for those who want to switch their profession, and are interested in joining holistic health practices, health food industry
- Grade 12 with proven record of 5 years of experience in Holistic Health OR Contact Institute for the eligibility.
- However, dean will evaluate the application for the eligibility of the admission.