Diploma of Holistic Nutrition
- Grade 12 with interest in in alternative medicine and/or some experience in the health food industry.
- University with 2 years in life sciences and some experience in Holistic Health Sciences.
- B.Sc. in Life Sciences and an interest in Complementary and Alternative Health.
- For those who are already in the Profession of Complementary and Alternative Medicine such as Ayurveda Practitioner, Homeopath, Nutritionist, Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, Acupuncturist, Nurse, Physical Fitness Educators, DO, Herbalist, Massage Therapist (with 3-5 years of experience in the profession), etc.
- This course is also for those who want to switch their profession, and are interested in joining holistic health practices, health food and fitness industry.
- Grade 12 with proven record of 5 years of experience in Holistic Health. OR Contact Institute.
- However, dean will evaluate all the application for an eligibility of admission.