Ayurveda Lifestyle Consultant
- Grade 12 with interest in in alternative medicine and/or some experience in the health food industry.
- University with 2 years in life sciences and some experience in Holistic Health Sciences.
- A university degree
- This course is also for those already in Profession of Complementary and Alternative Medicine such as Ayurveda Practitioner, Homeopath, Nutritionist, Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, Acupuncturist, Nurse, Physical Fitness Educators, DO, Herbalist, Massage Therapist (with 3-5 years of experience in the profession), etc.
- These courses are also for those who want to switch their profession, and are interested in joining holistic health practices and industry.
- Dean will evaluate all the application for the eligibility of the admission.
- This course is prerequisite for the Ayurveda Practitioner Diploma.