- In this program student will learn advanced herbology (More herbs, Medicinal values, Ayurvedic pharmacology, Herbal compositions, Preparations, Oils etc.).
- Student will be taught Ayurvedic Pathology - The disease process and Ayurvedic ways of health assessment.
- This level will teach how to manage dis-eases caused by the vitiation of Dosha, Dhatus and Srotas (Channels, the systems) with Ayurvedic medicine approaches.
- Level 2 also takes students to the theoretical Ayurvedic cleansing methods (Panchakarma) and Marma point therapy (Gentle acupressure of the points to heal mind and body problems).
- The course will also cover knowledge about Ayurvedic Psychology (mind and mental health) and Pediatrics.